- Support for extending the pedestrian zone to include Sundays
- Support for making the High Street safer and improving air quality by limiting or removing parking except for loading and those who are disabled
- Positive response to replacing the accessibility ramp with a more flexible but still accessible public space
- Support for using the same high quality materials as Church Street
- Mixed views of continued cycling on the High Street
- Around 85% of responses supported more planting and seating areas
- Strong support for improving the sense of place and giving it a positive identity
- October 2019 onwards we will continue discussing proposals with local businesses and Surrey County Council. Engagement to be undertaken with High Street users that have additional parking needs i.e. Blue Badge permits holders.
- December 2019, Surrey County Council’s Mole Valley Local Committee to consider the consultation responses.